Monday, October 10, 2011

MY CRAFTY TO DO LIST

As Christmas approaches, I am looking around for some fun, but simple, gift ideas and decor. I quite like this idea of this cheesecake in a jar, over at The Pretty Blog. The recipe is simple and straight forward, and she even includes some adorable printables for packaging that is good enough to eat. In the same post are some stunning labels for organizing your pantry, BONUS!


 Next on my "to do list" is to make some of these gorgeous birdie tree ornaments! There is a *very simple* tutorial over at Jessica Jane Handmade and I am itching to get my clay out!



How cute are these felt photographic themed ornaments??? Just a few stitches and some felt... And voila! 


Lastly, I'm not a huge wreath fan, but I do love this one that uses a ceiling medallion! How brilliant is that???


Have a happy day- I'm off to immerse myself in all the Christmas loveliness at The Christmas Shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment