Friday, October 7, 2011

50 Days of Journalling

I have recently become addicted enthralled by Twitter. There is so much inspiration there- people sharing idea's, projects and stories from their lives. So much inspiration, in fact, that I have been able to gain a little more techie-savviness to make blogging easier! 

Something I found last night has got me super excited: Jessica Acs' "50 Days of Journalling". Each day, for 50 days, she will be sharing two journalling prompts. You can record your answers to these prompts in any way you choose- an art journal, scrapbooking layouts, handwritten entries in a notebook... Or, if you are me, a combo of the three!

Participants will be entered into a draw each time they comment/share on her blog, and the lucky winner will receive a copy of her book, Outstanding Mini Albums. And let me tell you... This is an OUTSTANDING source of inspiration! I have read her book- I borrowed it from my previous boss- and it is a stunner.


So, click on the link, or Jessica's button on my sidebar (yay, I feel so clever for adding that!!), and join in the journaling fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment